Lately I’ve been watching a lot of D.I.Y. videos on YouTube, and I’ve gotten a lot of inspiration for gift making this year. This year is going to be my year of personalized, and useful gifts…all made by ME! I’m super excited.
So, I made a few phone cases this past weekend to give as gifts, and I have to say, they are super simple and fun to make. I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t want to have a customized phone case given to them this Christmas. It’s a perfect gift for basically anyone.
Here are the phone cases that I made:
Let me know what you plan on making on your phone cases! I’d love to know!
What You’ll Need…
- clear phone case that fits the phone that you’re going to put it on
- paint brush
- paint (I would recommend Acrylic)
- sharpie (in any color you would like)
- spray on glaze (optional)
- start off by making sure that the phone case you’re using is nice and clean.
- use the sharpie(s) to make the outline of your design. If your make a mistake, use a normal eraser to erase (I know, cool).
- now you can paint inside of the outline you made. I would recommend letting one layer dry before putting another coat of paint on. Don’t worry if you make a mistake because the paint comes off pretty easily. Just scratch it off.
- make sure to let it dry before use.
- And wella! You have you’re phone case!
Note: If you would like to put a finishing glaze on top, use a glaze that dries clear.